"Mark All Forums As Read"
96 Posts
Ooc — m
Is it possible to add back the "Mark All Forums As Read" to the bottom of the board? Without it, I have to manually click each individual forum icon.
vesper is experiencing their first heat until march 28, 2023.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(September 09, 2021, 02:19 PM)Vesper Wrote: Is it possible to add back the "Mark All Forums As Read" to the bottom of the board? Without it, I have to manually click each individual forum icon.

It's down there in the footer, right across from the drop-down menu for the skins. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
96 Posts
Ooc — m
I'm super blind. Thank you!
vesper is experiencing their first heat until march 28, 2023.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(September 09, 2021, 02:21 PM)Vesper Wrote: I'm super blind. Thank you!

Nah, it used to be in a different place, so it makes sense that it's not obvious. You probably helped other people who didn't realize it was down there. :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)