Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The wilds marched toward winter and no amount of "yogurt" could settle Towhee's nerves lately. She fretted about how thin their ranks had become and whether they would make it to spring. For once, she didn't bother getting butthurt about everybody leaving; instead, she saved all her worrying for the logistics of the situation.

She pored through all sorts of options as she traveled the familiar path around the territory's perimeter. From going out and attempting to recruit to merging with an ally, she considered them all. Meanwhile, she kept an eye out for her son's return, though Towhee already suspected he wouldn't stay long once he came back.

Like so many others, Caracal would disperse. And the Sovereign would do her damnedest to remind herself it was a good thing—it meant her offspring was ambitious and self-sufficient, capable of going off on his own—even if it felt like the Redhawks were fraying at the seams these days.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)