Northstar Vale I can make anybody go to prison
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lips peeled back as she used a toenail to pick a bit of meat from between her teeth. Her eyes remained fixed on Jack as she waited to hear what he might request in exchange.

Sure. I assume Mereo’s a bit ‘been there, done that,’ so we could always check out Paleo. I’m not sure what other packs might be close by. Your dad might know?

She could actually think of two: Akashingo and Brecheliant. The first was a “fuck no,” the second made her hesitate. Towhee wasn’t personally prepared to return to Redhawk Caldera, even after all this time, although…

Since I’m not feeling well and I’m not sure when I’ll be better, you could ask your dad to take you. And maybe Leo could go too? Another possibility is Brecheliant. They actually live at Redhawk Caldera, where I was born.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - December 22, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - December 23, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 04, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:17 PM