Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Tags are for reference; please let me know if I need to adjust anything! This is all welcome.

Her son’s eyes opened the morning of Towhee’s journey back to the copse. @Kukutux did not send her home empty-handed, fastening a pouch full of herbs around her neck. Additional supplies, including dried meats, were given to @Meadow. After a thousand goodbyes and thank yous, Towhee picked up the blue-eyed Bushtit in his sling and began the trek home.

They arrived in the early afternoon, striding across the borders toward the center of the territory. Towhee paused at the log, then decided to keep going until she arrived at The Taigh. She unshouldered her goody bag and unwrapped Bushtit, arranging the fur into a soft little bassinet for him on the dirt floor at the back of the cottage.

He would need to be fed soon. First, Towhee helped herself to some of the caches they’d brought with them, thinking fondly of “Moonwoman” as she chewed. She padded to the doorway of the cottage and peered out at the copse, sighing happily through her nose.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)