Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping Snake (and assuming he ran off) due to his removal!

Elwood eventually forced the stranger away from their borders and the brute vanished into the distance. Towhee leered at his back, a little upset that he had escaped with his life. Why wasn't her uncle chasing after him until he caught him and killed him? The child knew better than to ask, especially right now. Neither godparent looked particularly pleased and she knew their anger wasn't directed only at the trespasser.

-We chased off a coyote!- Towhee tried to tell them to help her case. She shot Phox a wild, desperate look. Neither Alpha appeared placated, so she pressed herself even closer to the ground and muttered miserably (and barely understandably) her third word: "Sorry..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Towhee - May 10, 2017, 01:45 PM