Sun Mote Copse Pattern recognition machines.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Something touched her shoulder and Towhee flinched, gaze swinging dully to Wraen's face. She was so surprised to see her, she simply gaped a moment, the glaze slowly vanishing from her eyes. She very nearly smiled, so damn happy to see Wraen looking so much better, but then it dawned on her that the other woman was yelling at her.

The accusations hit her chest like barbs, punching more holes in her already Swiss cheese heart. Tears began to blur her vision, so apparently the well hadn't run dry. For an instant, she jerked her face away, as if she couldn't bear to read Wraen's lips. But then she sucked in a noisy breath and slowly turned her watery gaze to the former Sovereign.

-"You think I traded my child?"- she croaked. She was going for indignant but her voice broke and she landed closer to wailing miserably. -"I thought you didn't question my judgment in the matter,"- she added, sounding utterly broken.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 30, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 30, 2020, 12:30 PM