Sun Mote Copse Pattern recognition machines.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maybe the sight of an utterly wrecked Towhee softened Wraen or perhaps she was still ailing more than the swarthy she-wolf realized. She felt a pang of concern for the Honoree, current conflict aside. She had the wherewithal to motion for Wraen to at least take a seat so she wouldn't collapse or something.

Mustering what precious little energy she had left, Towhee began by saying, -"Oh."- And that was it, for a moment. Meerkat must have mentioned the freshly struck alliance somewhere along the way. As for the rest of Wraen's questions, Towhee didn't have some perfect explanation.

-"Meerkat and Hydra hit it off, hence she inadvertently masterminded the idea of an alliance."- And the two of them (Towhee and Hydra) simply... hadn't refuted it. -"I don't share your reservations about Moonspear. But do you think I wanted this? Do you really believe I wanted to allow it? No,"- Towhee said sharply, then felt her grip slipping as she repeated, -"no, no, no...!"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 30, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 30, 2020, 12:30 PM