Sun Mote Copse Pattern recognition machines.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen didn't give her a chance to say anything for a few moments, launching into a soliloquy. Towhee honestly tried to keep up but with the tears and all, she didn't do a good job. She didn't know what Wraen hoped to accomplish here, aside from making her feel worse about a situation she couldn't really control. As Wraen had told her once, "Meerkat does not belong to you either, Towhee. She is her own person."

Too tired to sign, Towhee mumbled, "I didn't want any of this, regardless of my own feelings toward Hydra. And my council did okay it." That was a difficult pill to swallow, though Towhee had resolved she wouldn't let it pit her against her brother and sister-in-law. They just had an easier time acknowledging the fact with which Towhee struggled most: none of them could or should try to control their kids. Good parents supported their children's dreams.

Quotes from here!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 30, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 30, 2020, 12:30 PM