Sun Mote Copse Pattern recognition machines.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen was relentless, harping on her specifically about the alliance. Maybe she should've put more thought into that, spoken up at the time and discussed it with the others later. But what was done was done and... honestly, what had corporeally changed, except that now Meerkat and Bronco had felt spurred to go there? If anything, Towhee had shot herself in the foot and she was paying the price for that. She could've pointed that out to Wraen but she was nearing exhaustion and it didn't seem like it would matter anyway.

Why should she care what Arcturus thought? Towhee said nothing to that, just shaking her head. "We didn't even discuss terms or anything, what an alliance actually means," she said, sniffling and swiping at her leaky nose. "If you, Phox and Niamh want to discuss them, I'll go back and speak with her," she said, forgetting about Eljay. Meerkat had said she'd visit but Towhee also knew she would be darkening Moonspear's doorstep much more nowadays.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Wraen - July 30, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Pattern recognition machines. - by Towhee - July 30, 2020, 12:30 PM