Northstar Vale reports
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She seems happy about it, Towhee said, a paw raising absently to touch at her chin. She knows it’s not about love—heck, she even acknowledged that he’s still holding a torch for Rue—but she seems to enjoy the companionship. It sounds like they had a long talk and… okay, she admitted, changing tack slightly because this was Maxim, I do worry that neither one of them has been in a great mindset lately. But it could work. And I hope it does.

She blinked. She supposed she was still processing all her thoughts and feelings about the news. Towhee rewound her mate’s comment a moment ago: “I did not think he ever would!” She wondered how the rest of Mereo would feel: surprised or unsurprised?

I imagine they’ll have a litter, come spring, Towhee said, a little sparkle in her eye. I definitely know Fen wants more. I’m super curious how Killer will feel about all of this…

She trailed off thoughtfully before suddenly remembering herself and asking, How’re the explorations going today?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
reports - by Maxim - October 31, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: reports - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: reports - by Maxim - October 31, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: reports - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: reports - by Maxim - October 31, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: reports - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 02:27 PM
RE: reports - by Maxim - October 31, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: reports - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 09:22 PM
RE: reports - by Maxim - November 14, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: reports - by Towhee - November 14, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: reports - by Maxim - November 14, 2022, 11:06 PM