Redhawk Caldera Everyone dreams the words to long-forgotten songs.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The young male hadn’t described Amalia. But the she-wolf who came forward was dark in pelt, with a slight gradient down her runner’s legs. Her eyes were a striking shade of green, bright and curious as they regarded the rawboned visitor on the borders.

Hi, Amalia? Towhee said, smiling wanly. I have a message for you. I was hanging out in an oasis down south when a young guy stopped by. He mentioned that he was from a pack a couple days’ travel even further south. He had this really wild story about being captured by humans and kept in a big cage along with some other wolves. But they were all released a little while back and they all stuck together afterward, I guess.

Anyway,
she continued, taking a breath, this guy recently struck out on his own. He said that when he left, one of the members of his pack asked him to deliver a message if he ever came across a place called Brecheliant. When he mentioned it, I told him I knew about Brecheliant. He asked if there was any way I could pass along his message, which is to tell you, Amalia, that Atreus has settled down in this pack to the south.

Towhee fell silent, watching carefully to see if this news meant anything to her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone dreams the words to long-forgotten songs. - by Towhee - March 26, 2024, 09:27 PM