Sun Mote Copse the most of all your fellows
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Me too,- Towhee agreed with a slight frown before reminding Jr and herself, -They’ll be back, though. It’s just a trip. That said, sounds like they’ll be gone long enough that we need to decide how to handle their vacancies.-

Meerkat had indicated that it was up to those staying behind how they wanted to proceed, though Towhee imagined the lady of the copse would like to see Jr’s natural progression as an aspiring leader. She could also see Njord and Meerkat wanting one of their direct descendants—an heir, of sorts—stepping into leadership.

-I talked to Seal. I’ll tell you what I told her: I think the two of you should step up as esquires. I think they work just like regents did back in the days of the Firebirds, meaning that role is literally meant to stand in for the rulers when they’re absent.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 24, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 25, 2024, 03:55 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:03 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 26, 2024, 04:20 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 26, 2024, 10:21 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 27, 2024, 03:53 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 29, 2024, 10:11 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - August 02, 2024, 05:39 PM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - August 05, 2024, 12:33 PM