Sun Mote Copse the most of all your fellows
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-They’re a bunch of self-important asshats. The world is full of them,- Towhee said, shooting her (not so) miniature a commiserating look. -I wouldn’t let them live in your head rent-free, Jr. It’s a waste of good space. Of course, we should always stay on the lookout in general…-

Her eyes swept the nearby stretch of borders, squinting against the increasing glare. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start increasing patrols, so that when the Laird and Lady made their exit, their retinue of guardians would already be prepared for increased surveillance. The thought kind of made Towhee want to go back to bed, though she pulled herself up by her proverbial bootstraps.

-It’s definitely looking like we’ll be a bit of a skeleton crew but I think we can hold our own. It’ll test us but it’ll be good experience for you whippersnappers,- Towhee mused with a snort, orange eyes flicking back to Jr’s face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 24, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 25, 2024, 03:55 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:03 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 26, 2024, 04:20 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 26, 2024, 10:21 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 27, 2024, 03:53 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 29, 2024, 10:11 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - August 02, 2024, 05:39 PM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - August 05, 2024, 12:33 PM