Sun Mote Copse architect
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes, you, Towhee replied, swallowing a chortle. Yes, I honestly think you’d do your parents proud. And it feels right to me, that one of their direct descendants should be represented while they’re away. Jr will bring some training and experience to complement you, then I’ll be there for whatever support either one of you needs. If Otter stays with us, we can be the role models she needs.

Who else was there? Towhee could only think of Fennec and Nyssa. She hadn’t spent much if any time with either one of them lately, though she didn’t discount them. They would need every hand on deck to look after the copse, regardless of titles.

Now would be a great time for any or all of your brothers and sisters to magically reappear, she mused, but we’ll be okay, either way. There’s definitely cons to a small village but there’s plenty of pros too.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
architect - by Seal - July 23, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: architect - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: architect - by Seal - August 02, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: architect - by Towhee - August 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: architect - by Seal - August 02, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: architect - by Towhee - August 05, 2024, 12:23 PM
RE: architect - by Seal - August 28, 2024, 09:14 PM