Sun Mote Copse the most of all your fellows
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee snorted lightly at Jr’s comment. She’d always been remarkably self-aware. Like her mother before her, she was a testament to just how able-bodied a wolf could be even if they were “disabled.”

-I dunno if you’ve heard this before but you remind me of someone,- she joshed, grinning. -Yes, we will. We’ll be okay,- Towhee agreed with Jr’s assessment before repeating, -We’ll have our ups and downs, though it’ll be a great learning experience.-

She imagined Jr wanted to head off on patrol now that dawn had broken. Towhee considered joining her but decided she ought to seek out her next one-on-one instead. She really wanted to track down Fennec next.

-I’m gonna go find your older sister,- she said, not bothering to clarify which one. -I’ll catch you later, kiddo,- Towhee said, unable to resist the affectionate nickname.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 24, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 25, 2024, 03:55 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:03 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 26, 2024, 04:20 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 26, 2024, 10:21 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - July 27, 2024, 03:53 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - July 29, 2024, 10:11 AM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee Jr - August 02, 2024, 05:39 PM
RE: the most of all your fellows - by Towhee - August 05, 2024, 12:33 PM