Sun Mote Copse Edge of Saturday night.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The hawk winged out of sight, presumably to fetch her daughter. Towhee smiled to herself and sank a little deeper into the water. While she waited for Jr to arrive, she let herself reminisce about X. That inevitably made her think of Orca, the two of them buried side by side on the plateau. Maybe once Reyson et al arrived, she could travel some again…

-Hey,- she said when the yearling approached. Emerging from the water like her reflection come to life, Towhee said, -Yeah, I’m fine. My back hurts. Kind of par for the course at my age.-

It was a little hard to sign at this depth, so Towhee bobbed a little closer to the shoreline. She paused ponderously before taking a seat, submerging her posterior but leaving her anterior end—namely, her forelegs—free. She grimaced slightly when her lower back tweaked and shifted her weight onto one hip, which seemed to help.

-I was just thinking about how nice it’ll be when Reyson and Meadow get here. Do you remember them very well at all?- Towhee asked conversationally.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - August 24, 2024, 11:15 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - August 25, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - August 26, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - September 04, 2024, 05:57 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - September 04, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - September 14, 2024, 01:47 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - September 16, 2024, 09:16 AM