Sun Mote Copse Edge of Saturday night.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sensing some sheepishness in her daughter’s reply, Towhee reminded her, -You were still very young when we left Epoch, so I’m not surprised. I think you’ll like them, particularly Sunshine. That’s what I call Reyson.-

Her daughter was curious about the circumstances taking them from their current home and bringing them here. Towhee had been too delighted to press for much detail, though she pondered what he’d told her about the situation as she did her level best to ignore the dull jolts of pain in her posterior.

-He said they left the vale with Tamar and Arsenio, but those two left and the pack they all joined is dwindling,- Towhee shared what she knew, frowning slightly. -Their loss is our gain, I guess. I know we could’ve held steady on our own but having them here will make things a good deal easier. And they’re bringing some of their kids, who are your age.-

Her brows raised a little as she regarded Jr’s face. What would she think about this particular detail? Towhee tried to remember their names: Rhone and Lotus, perhaps? If she had to guess, they were a boy and a girl. She wondered if her daughter might enjoy having some peers besides her niece… particularly if one of them was a young man.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - August 24, 2024, 11:15 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - August 25, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - August 26, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - September 04, 2024, 05:57 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - September 04, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee Jr - September 14, 2024, 01:47 AM
RE: Edge of Saturday night. - by Towhee - September 16, 2024, 09:16 AM