Redhawk Caldera Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
With @Phox by her side, Towhee ventured further and further from the little dooryard in front of the cave. She much preferred the outdoors to staying cooped up inside the dim subterranean crypt, especially after being trapped down there for over a week. She hardly remembered the event, just like she barely recalled her first few weeks of life, but now that she knew about things like blue skies, sunshine and freedom, there was no going back.

She bumped her shoulder against her brother's before veering slightly to the right, sniffing along the ground and smiling as last season's dried grass tickled her nose. There were some bright green shoots mixed in with the dull brown stuff of yesteryear. She even came across a burst of green with a shockingly yellow daffodil in the center. It reminded her of Raven's eyes. Towhee pressed her nose into the flower's soft center and inhaled deeply.

Smells meant more to Towhee than the average wolf and she closed her eyes a moment, savoring the fresh fragrance and cataloging it. She then turned and blinked back in the direction of the cave, smiling at the shadow in its mouth: Raven. Maintaining her distance, the pup plopped onto her haunches to free her forelimbs, which she flailed in her older sister's direction. Her blue eyes glimmered with delight when the Gamma waved back and added a simple signal that, loosely translated, meant happy. The head tilt indicated it as a question.

Happy! Towhee signaled back enthusiastically, grinning broadly and leaping to her feet, then darting at the nearby Phox in an attempt to tackle-pounce her favorite brother.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread