Moonspear Don't you think you should take it a little easy on all the nitrates?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Here she was, preparing to attend her first ever power lunch, and Towhee felt all sorts of misgivings as she, @Lagan and @Orca crossed their own borders and headed northwest. Although she respected—even genuinely liked@Hydra, the young Alpha didn't have much interest in diplomacy or forging bonds with the neighboring packs. But she hadn't heard from her svelte black ally in a few weeks and @Gannet still hadn't reappeared at the caldera, so Towhee was going to take matters into her own hands.

The fat rabbit tucked in her mouth swung as she glanced sideways at her traveling companions. She had brought them along not only for safety's sake but also because Towhee figured they would make better ambassadors. Either one could serve as an interpreter if it became necessary as well. They were about to approach the borders of a pack that might not appreciate their presence, so it was important that they not throw miscommunications into the possibly volatile mix.

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst," Orca was saying to no one in particular as they moved closer to the jutting mountain. Long before they came within range of the borders, Towhee signaled for the party to halt, then motioned for Lagan to howl for their wayward brother, as well as any leadership that might want to make a cameo. Meat still clenched in her teeth, she then braced herself for whatever might happen next.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)