Heron Lake Plateau This is our second opportunity to escape our sins and start over.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There was a cave behind Tegan's Tears which made for an awesome retreat in the middle of a hot patrol. Towhee scoured most of the borders before splashing through the wall of water and plopping down on the cool, slick stone. She stared at the curtain of water, back-lit by the May sunshine, and wondered at the vibrations she could feel against her belly. It reminded her of thunder. Was the waterfall loud, like a storm?

When she felt sufficiently cooled, the Beta ducked back through the water, out into the daylight once more. She stood by the edge of the pool, enjoying the spray, and decided to simply hang out here and wait until sunset so that she could do an evening patrol.

ATTN: @Screech. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)