Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The caregiver didn't seem entirely confident in her own diagnosis. Feeling frustrated and uncomfortable, Towhee took a breath and reminded herself not to lose her patience with Raven. She was an extremely gifted medic and it wasn't her fault if the Beta was rocking some crazy medical anomaly.

-Let's say it is a testicle,- Towhee signed after a moment to calm herself. -Then I don't have to worry about it, right? I can just ignore its existence? Maybe it'll even go back wherever it came from?- she couldn't help but add hopefully. -You said yourself that I'm still female, right?- There was a tension in her face as she asked this. She needed the validation. -Like 100% female. Right?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 14, 2018, 02:02 PM