Heron Lake Plateau locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee tended carefully to her pack mate's broken flesh, trying to do a thorough job without inflicting any additional pain. At length, she settled back on her haunches, the task finished. She caught the movement of Ceara's lips. Her own lips pressed together as she thought back on the woman's tale.

"We came a long way to escape trouble with the Blackfeathers," she said lowly after a moment. She wasn't sure what else to say. Towhee had lots of questions about the details of Ceara's story but she was stuck on that one point for now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind? - by Fire - September 30, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind? - by Towhee - October 15, 2018, 09:54 AM