Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
After spitting out the epithet, Towhee plunged right back into a stony silence, oblivious to her surroundings as she contemplated what this meant and what should be done. Only when Tegan began to waddle away did she snap back to attention. She frowned thoughtfully at his strange pace, worry threading through her and blooming into a full-blown fear for her brother's well-being.

Niamh signed that she was going to help Tegan get to Raven. "I'm coming too," she said loudly, then watched as the Beta turned to say something to Hydra. While that happened, the mercenary slipped up beside Tegan, offering any support he might need. When she glanced back at the she-wolves, Niamh was moving toward Tegan's other flank.

Towhee hated to desert Hydra at the borders like this, especially after helping Tegan home, although there was no way she would let him out of her sight right now. "Thank you, Hydra," she said as sincerely as she could manage, holding her friend's gaze. She wished she could say she'd come find her another time, or join her on the hunt for Screech. But Towhee hadn't even really begun to process the news. So all she could offer her ally was an apologetic bow before she faced forward and coaxed Tegan into a steady walk toward the medic's den.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM