Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There were many wolves Towhee would miss if they chose to leave for this new venture. But the proximity of the copse went a long way to assuage any particular perturbation over it. With that said, there were two wolves other than her People that she would sorely miss if they went anywhere. She had a hard time believing they would—and if they did, wouldn't they take half the pack with them?—yet all the same, Towhee felt a strong urge to hunt down her godparents just to touch base.

She impatiently wrapped up her early patrol, striding up the slope leading to the plateau proper, orange eyes lifted skyward in search of X. She didn't see the hawk, so Towhee decided to search for herself. She roamed in the direction of the lake shore. Even from a distance, she spotted a gray lump she swore was @Finley. But there were many gray wolves in the pack. And many rocks along the water's edge. She hastened her step to take a closer look.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 28, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 03, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 03, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 08, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 08, 2019, 09:51 AM