Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She found solace in @Raven's company. Somehow, her older sister's presence helped soothe all the aches and pains afflicting Towhee lately, from her fears about the Redhawks disbanding to Bat's sudden and tragic death. She hadn't been particularly close to the girl, yet she'd liked her well enough. And she was close to @Tegan. Seeing him suffer that sort of loss was sort of devastating.

At length, she left to take care of business—primarily, she needed to patrol—but Towhee didn't head to the borders either directly or swiftly. She loitered aimlessly across the plateau, wishing for company but unsure where to turn. @Niamh was away on some trip, @Phox had found @Camilla; her People were otherwise preoccupied.

Heaving a sigh, Towhee rolled to a stop and peered upward, combing the dull white sky for any sign of the hawk. But she didn't see X and soon her head dropped again, listlessly, as Towhee fought against the empty feeling welling inside her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - January 12, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - January 13, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - January 27, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - February 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - February 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - February 25, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - March 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - April 23, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:42 PM