Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Hanging out with @Phox and @Camilla served as an excellent distraction following the defections of Niamh, Elwood, Finley et al. She surprised herself, at first, mingling so much with her brother's crazy wife. But Camilla was a packaged deal with Phox and, in any case, the Beta was pretty used to the nutcase by now. She was even vaguely fond of her, if only because she was the vessel that would one day soon carry Phox's progeny.

The plateau did feel emptier lately, though Towhee knew that pups were on the horizon; that would make the place bustle again. In the meantime, she busied herself with patrols when she wasn't spending inappropriate amounts of time as a third wheel. She was at one just now, plugging away despite the gathering clouds and light rain that began to fall.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 23, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 25, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 29, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:22 PM