Heron Lake Plateau No distance left to run
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The sun felt warm on Towhee's back as she relaxed in front of the den, intermittently tipping her head back and closing her eyes and reopening them to check on the pups. They were full of all sorts of shenanigans as they grew, yet were being relatively well-behaved today. Perhaps they were happy to simply soak in the sunshine too.

When her brother signed at her, Towhee blinked at him. -I don't dream. Or if I do, I almost never remember them,- she replied. -I wouldn't think too much of it. Dreams are whack, man,- she added, wondering if Phox had brought it up because he thought there was some sort of strange explanation behind them.

But she didn't want to be dismissive and, besides, it was a thought-provoking topic. -Do we even know any one-eyed wolves?- she mused, before suggesting, -If you can't hear her, teach her some ptero.- Towhee smirked, thinking she was clever and hilarious.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 09, 2019, 06:48 PM