Heron Lake Plateau But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She should go visit the Firebirds, follow up with Niamh and check on Finley and her new babies. Or, at the very least, she should go patrol. But just now, Towhee simply couldn't tear herself away from her little family. She had never expected to have one, yet here she was, raising two amazing kids alongside @Phox. It was the perfect arrangement she'd never known she'd wanted. As Towhee stared at them—all three napping, the kids tucked up in the crooks of their father's arms—her battered heart smiled.

So she shirked her responsibilities and slid forward onto her belly, smiling a dopey smile at the sight of them. Fuckin' dweebs, she thought with fierce affection... with love... with unconditional love. It wasn't something with which Towhee was very familiar—she had been betrayed, hurt and left too many times to hand out such a thing easily—but she knew the way she felt about @Fig and @Fennec was utterly unequivocal.

Her chin came to rest atop her outstretched forelegs, yet Towhee was not tired and she did not sleep. She simply stared, the corners of her mouth curled into a little smile, and knew she'd do anything for these three dorks.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:02 PM