Sun Mote Copse Song d'un nuit de sabbat.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee woke with a start, a grunt of pain escaping her as she righted herself and blinked blearily at her surroundings. She was wildly disoriented for several heartbeats before a few snatches of her reckless climb over the rock wall came back to her. A pinch gasped escaped her as she shakily rose to her feet, wondering how much time had passed. Where was she? How had she gotten here? Had someone helped her?

Slowly, her brain cells came online and it dawned on her that she was at the edge of Sun Mote Copse. She had no memory of how she got here, though her aching thigh reminded her that she hadn't escaped unscathed. Towhee turned her head to look at the wound, which was crusted with blackened blood and smelled a little odd. Her whole body hurt and she knew she needed medical attention.

But just as importantly, her trapped pack mates needed help. Mustering up her remaining energy, Towhee sent up a short, shaky howl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Towhee - October 31, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Wraen - October 31, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Towhee - October 31, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Elwood - November 01, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Wraen - November 01, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by RIP Niamh - November 04, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Towhee - November 05, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Eljay - November 07, 2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Wraen - November 07, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by Elwood - November 12, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Song d'un nuit de sabbat. - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 01:07 AM