Sun Mote Copse Children will Listen
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,977 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was always challenging to keep up with a three-way conversation, though Towhee did her best, gleaning the important details of Wraen's and Niamh's exchange. Of course, their words gave her a lot to think about too. The news of the Sovereign's history of animosity with Hydra was particularly curious, though ultimately irrelevant to the conversation at hand aside from her warning to Niamh. Towhee made no comment about that or anything else until Wraen turned to her expectantly.

The Kilonova weighed her thoughts a moment before speaking. -"That sounds like a plan. And while we're on the subject..."- She glanced off to the side a moment, a long breath blustering out of her before she faced her comrades again. -"It's obviously my hope that we'll be able to get them out of there. When that happens, there's the question of what to do next, where to go. The only thing I can say for certain at this point is that I am not going back to the grove. Even if the rock wall magically disappeared overnight, I couldn't go back there."- She paused, wondering if that made sense to them.

Drawing in another noisy breath, Towhee continued. -"We could reestablish ourselves in a nearby territory, maybe the sweep or even the glade. But I can't help but think it'd make a hell of a lot more sense to join forces with you guys. I obviously can't consult @Phox right now but I think he'd agree that merging would be the smartest solution. We can support one another as we pick up the pieces,"- since Towhee knew it wasn't just the matter of the blocked passage. The quakes had done all sorts of damage otherwise, including a prey shortage Sugar had mentioned in passing while keeping the healing leader fed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:08 AM