Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
More than a week had passed since the wall's downfall, yet Towhee still hadn't come to grips with her new reality. Losing @Phox and @Figment to whatever mysterious fate was so painful that it didn't bear thinking about it. Their family had been torn in half, their pack scattered, and Towhee ached for closure she would never get. She felt shattered, with @Fennec and the Firebirds the glue just barely keeping the pieces together.

There was no use in dwelling and, besides, her conscience would not allow Towhee to sit around and wallow. She threw herself into pack life in the copse, refusing to let her physical ailments hold her back either. Today, she patrolled restlessly, almost spoiling for a fight with a trespasser or something, anything to distract her from her inescapable, unfathomable existence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread