Heron Lake Plateau Operation black light.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Sovereign utterly ignored their third wheel, though Towhee didn't feel as though she could afford to do that too. Her eyes skittered between the pair, then shot out into the darkness beyond them, suddenly wondering what had become of her original suitor. Perhaps he'd heard the altercation and hightailed it out of there. Things had escalated quickly. She quickly dismissed any thought of him. It wasn't like she would be having sex anytime soon, maybe ever again.

Wraen didn't seem as if she was going to physically assault her again either, though that was of little consolation to Towhee. Her own leader had just brutally attacked her and didn't seem to have any remorse about it. Rather, she continued her verbal lashing of the mercenary, who was starting to feel faint. She screwed her eyes up tightly to catch Wraen's words, which still didn't really make sense to Towhee but at least gave her an inkling.

Wraen had mentioned, "Hydra's place," and there was no denying that her first partner had looked a lot like the queen of Moonspear. Towhee grimaced and groaned simultaneously. She really, really regretted boning that guy. But how could she have known he would be so unexpectedly naive and strangely sentimental about their tryst? How could she have ever guessed he would go crying to her leadership? And how could she have possibly anticipated that he was Wraen's bosom buddy in the first place and and that her Sovereign would inexplicably and violently come avenging his virtue? (Even if she'd been aware of any of these things, Towhee wasn't sure she could've stopped herself regardless, although that was incredibly moot now.)

"Wraen," Towhee began, preparing to argue her case and insist they were two consenting adults and she wasn't responsible for his post-coital regrets. They'd had a good time, right up until she'd realized she'd let crazy put its dick in her. "I didn't—" But that was as far as she got before she changed tack entirely, orange eyes dragging sluggishly to their shadowy witness as she listed tellingly, then back to the wrathful Wraen. "Look, you fucked me up—bad. I need medical attention. Is there any possibility we can go home and talk about this when I'm no longer hemorrhaging out the new asshole you just tore me.........."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Operation black light. - by Zane - January 03, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 03, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Yutani - January 03, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Zane - January 03, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 04, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Yutani - January 04, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 04, 2020, 06:11 PM