Frogspawn Swamp Nerds trying to dance.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She continued to quirk a brow at the stranger, trying to place him, when she sensed Penn was saying something to her. Towhee glanced at him only in time to catch the last bit. Her face pinched in confusion but then Penn and the stranger were talking rapidly to one another. Towhee could've attempted to follow along (although she could no longer see Penn's face to lipread) but she was too caught up in blinking between the two and assessing their body language, which spoke volumes to her.

She was just about to intervene and possibly tell this dude to back off her little brother when he actually turned directly toward her and said something utterly nonsensical. But it was exactly the kind of jogging her (at the time, hormone-fogged) memory needed. They had nearly banged that night, before Wraen had come along and taco blocked her by eating her taco and not in the sexy way.

Towhee locked eyes with the stranger again and replied, "So you saw that and decided to bounce? I thought dudes were supposed to be into—" And then she abruptly remembered her younger brother standing there. Towhee glanced shiftily at Penn and didn't finish her sentence, instead changing tack to say, "Anyway, how do you two know one another...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 18, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 18, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 19, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 20, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 27, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 27, 2020, 08:01 PM