Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Random Event 
Boot camp thread for @Avery, @Bronco, @Maia and/or anyone else who wants in on it! :)

An urgent call of nature woke Towhee just after dawn. After relieving herself, she considered going back to sleep. But she realized she felt refreshed, so she stretched limbs stiff with cold and then roamed toward the borders. She performed a quick and uneventful patrol, then began wending back toward the rendezvous site for breakfast.

But the sight of a feral pig halted the Regent in her tracks. She stared at the ugly creature, which looked like a mutant deer but smelled of something else altogether. Her nostrils flared as she drank in the stink. She had seen creatures like this one a time or two before, typically with tusks. She didn't see any on this particular specimen, though she flexed her paws warily in the cold loam underfoot.

The rooting beast took notice of her and startled visibly. Towhee idly wondered if it made any sounds of alarm. She lifted her lip, baring her teeth. But attempting to hunt or even chase away prey of this size on her own would be risky, so the mercenary sent up a few yips, summoning whoever was awake and nearby. She partially expected the critter to run for it at the sound, though instead it caught her off guard by charging toward her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 22, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 25, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - March 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - March 15, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - March 23, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:50 PM