Sun Mote Copse This is the thread that never ends.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee rose as much as she could in the cramped space inside the log and stepped out into the chilly March afternoon. She strayed a little further afield than usual, leaving her baby slumbering peacefully as she not only emptied her bladder and bowels but took the opportunity to stretch her legs. She could practically hear the borders calling her, despite her deafness, though of course she resisted that impulse. Meerkat's presence was a much stronger siren call, at least for now. One day, she would leave her daughter in another's care for longer than a few minutes and get back out there. But today was still not that day.

After roaming the surrounding area for a quarter of an hour, Towhee found herself pulled back to its mouth. Meerkat snoozed soundly, gumming one of her paws in her sleep. The Regent beamed softly at her, unable to resist the urge to bend down and touch her nose to that pudgy little belly. The pup squirmed and made a noise Towhee couldn't hear, then settled again, curling slightly around her mother's muzzle. Naturally, she couldn't bring herself to pull away, so she she happily stood there, letting her child spoon her snout.

@Elwood @Finley @FINWOOD
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
This is the thread that never ends. - by Towhee - March 06, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Penn - March 19, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Avery - March 19, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Towhee - March 19, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Penn - March 19, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Avery - March 23, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Penn - March 25, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Eljay - March 27, 2020, 08:17 AM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: This is the thread that never ends. - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 03:06 PM