Sun Mote Copse Legacy rule.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A loud breath gusted out of her, not that Towhee was really aware how it sounded. She felt relief pinching in her chest and realized she'd gotten a little ahead of herself there. Thank goodness, it seemed nothing was particularly amiss in their relationship. But then, what was wrong?

Well, Niamh did her best to explain what might be at the bottom of it. Towhee's lips pursed as her friend gestured at her, meeting the motion with a slight nod. Yes, she understood. She felt another jolt of guilt when she thought how boringly pleasant things had been up until yesterday.

-"I think I know what you mean. Being a parent is wonderful and also fucking tedious as hell. I love Meerkat—and talk about kids not taking after their mothers, huh—and the chibs but, yes, lately it's like I do a lot of things by rote."- She let out another long breath, a little less loudly this time.

-"I think Wraen had the right idea, when she stole us away. Maybe we should do that more often? Especially now, ah, y'know, in her honor. And hopefully she'll get to rejoin us someday."- She tried on a smile but it was a little more of a grimace as she sought Niamh's gaze to see what she thought of that whole sentiment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:08 PM