Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
[ominous music plays]

You get my 2400th!

For reasons Towhee could not explain to herself, much less anyone else, she did not fall into wallowing in the days after Meerkat's departure, like she thought she might. Instead, she grew angry. Rather than resent her own child (impossible!) or even Phox and Niamh, she directed it at the likes of Wraen and Arcturus. Why would Wraen insist she didn't question Towhee, only to demonstrate she didn't trust her judgment at all? And who was Arcturus to think he could tell her how to rear her child and conduct pack business?

By the time Wraen came looking for her, she was practically seething with it. But the actual sight of her comrade herself had Towhee sucking in a loud breath and trapping it in her chest. It was so temping to lash out at her, a delayed reaction from their last encounter, but she knew that wasn't exactly reasonable. Besides, Wraen was still recovering. Towhee herself was rather wretched these days, though she hadn't yet hit the point where she would abruptly pounce an ailing friend, verbally or otherwise.

With that said, she couldn't bring herself to greet the former Sovereign with anything more than a long exhale and a questioning look.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM