Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She knew it was stupid to leave the safety of the caldera in her condition, yet Towhee wasn't exactly in her right mind lately. Without a word to anyone—not that there were many around to tell; the place was a ghost town—she walked north toward Bramblepoint. She just barely made it into the trees before she was forced to stop and rest for a moment.

The puppies kicked as enthusiastically as ever as she gazed over the budding treeline to the broken silhouette of Moonspear. According to Meerkat, Moonglow had claimed the land directly north past the mountain. That was Towhee's destination. All she wanted was to see Meerkat. Well, she would've been just as happy to see any of her other children but she happened to be closest.

Taking a deep breath, Towhee picked up her swollen feet and began walking again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 08:37 PM