Redhawk Caldera Michael Bolton, we're really gonna need you to focus up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Speaking of mud puddles, Towhee saw one over yonder as they began walking in search of water. It wasn't going to be fresh, though she imagined it might be cooling to roll around in some mud. There was really only one way to find out for sure. And if it didn't pan out—or if it did and the two of them slathered up from head to toe—they could always resume the search for water in order to clean up.

-"Yo, Killer,"- the Sovereign called, clicking her tongue to snag his attention, -"look."- She pointed at the shallow sink full of goop. Heck, there even was a little bit of standing water, though it was far from fresh and clear. She exchanged a look with her grandson. -"Last one there is a wrinkly moose scrotum!"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread