Redhawk Caldera are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Surely there was something she could do to express her gratitude. Maybe Rue herself had some idea of what Towhee could offer, something she wanted that the Sovereign could give her? Towhee's eyes trailed thoughtfully over her familiar face when suddenly her own countenance shifted quite dramatically. For an instant, it lit up almost in wonder, only for her brow to quickly furrow. That was certainly one idea to acknowledge everything Ruenna had done and recognize her value to the caldera. However, was it really a reward... or more of a punishment?

She supposed that would be up to the Regent to decide. But before she could even pitch it, Rue said her appreciation was more than enough. Towhee knew she genuinely meant that, though all the same, she wanted to ask her. Then came a confession edged in a concern the Sovereign knew all too well. It was valid, this worry of being left. A shiver of pain ached through her stomach at the thought of losing Rue too.

"I'm not going anywhere," Towhee promised vehemently, "and I couldn't do it without you either. Actually, Rue, what if... you were a second Sovereign?" The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea. They would balance each other, make quite the complementary pair, and she said as much. "No homo," she finished dryly, with a faint twitch of her lips.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming? - by Towhee - August 24, 2021, 09:41 AM