Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rather than answer her question, the white she-wolf turned to look at something in Towhee's blind spot. She glanced over her shoulder and then did a double take at what she saw. Apparently she had smelled Rye... and dude was raging. For a split second, Towhee thought he was bellowing at her, then she realized he wasn't looking her direction at all. He was ranting at the scarred woman, though the angle made it impossible for Towhee to see what he was saying.

It was almost comical, the way she utterly ignored Rye and turned back to address Towhee. The former Sovereign could only blink as she read Nyra's lips. Some of those names struck her as familiar, though she couldn't quite place them. It didn't sound like any of it really mattered anymore. "But my empire has since crumbled..." Well, Towhee could relate. She clicked her tongue.

But what was happening between Nyra and Rye? Towhee looked back and forth between them for a moment before deciding to pad over to her old friend. "Hey, buddy," she said in a low voice, "I didn't catch what all you said and I have no clue what's going on here. But, uh, it's good to see you." She did wish they could stop bumping into one another in the worst possible circumstances but, well.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM