Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her vision dimmed, preventing Towhee from seeing Maxim’s reaction or anything else going on around her. She couldn’t be sure whether or not she lost consciousness, though the next thing she knew, Aquene’s scent was filling her nose. She sensed the woman’s healing touch, pressing close to her body still wracked by convulsions.

An errant thought raced through her mind. Is this how her newborns felt: blind, deaf and squirming uncontrollably? Despite everything, a huff of wheezing laughter escaped her. Simultaneously, some of the darkness edging her eyes receded and she found herself staring blearily at the side of the healer’s head.

She couldn’t possibly pick up any of Aquene’s reassurances, though she was still glad she was here. Please look after my babies, Towhee rasped, wanting to get that out just in case this really was the end. That was her last request, along with, And don’t give them stupid names.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - May 26, 2022, 04:28 PM