Sun Mote Copse cold as you
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee pulled back just in time to catch Otter’s big grin. It looked kind of goofy, what with her eyes sealed closed, her ears little flaps and, of course, no teeth in her mouth. But she imagined perhaps the tyke was making a happy noise.

Okay, let’s get you back with mama, she reluctantly decided after giving herself a solid fifteen seconds to marvel in that babyish smile.

Gingerly, she closed her jaws around Otter’s midriff again, lifting her for a single heartbeat before tucking her in beside Skipjack at Meerkat’s breast. Her daughter’s eyes opened halfway. Meerkat smiled sleepily and closed her eyes again.

Towhee smiled too, scooting a little closer to keep an eye on Otter in the hopes she would quickly latch on and settle.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:28 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:32 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 12:31 PM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 01:09 PM