Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Raven suggested they move elsewhere, Towhee argued with herself. Why was she so bashful about this? Why couldn't she simply lift a leg and just show the medic the damn thing? It was so tempting to take her up on her offer and find somewhere more secluded. But after a moment's deliberation, the Beta glanced at Raven's rotund sides, sighed extremely loudly and shook her head.

-No, that's not necessary,- she said. She paused, then lowered herself to the ground beside her sister, rolling most of her weight onto her left hip. After another cursory sweep—the coast was clear—Towhee then hiked her right leg into the air, effectively exposing herself to Raven.

"There's a bulge right beside my hoo-ha," Towhee said, orange eyes now gazing blandly across the lake. "I'm not sure if it's super visible, so feel free to poke and prod. Sorry," she added, feeling bad for Raven for having to stick her nose in Towhee's crotch.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 08, 2018, 09:13 AM