Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No worries!

The Beta could not hear the hesitation in Raven's tone as she withdrew following a quick but thorough assessment. Towhee gladly clapped her legs together again and sat up a bit to face the medic, curious to hear her thoughts. Upon noticing the pensive expression on Raven's face, the yearling's heart began to thump more heavily in her breast. Her body stiffened as she braced for bad news.

Raven signed slowly and Towhee blinked even more slowly in response. -A ball?- she repeated. It was her turn to look puzzled. A ball... of what? Then it hit her like a frying pan to the face. -Wait,- she gestured, movements hurried and a little spastic, -a ball, as in a testicle?- Assuming the caretaker made some sign of affirmation in response to this clarifying query, Towhee just stared at her for a beat, mouth slightly ajar.

Finally, she gathered some of her dozens of thoughts together to formulate another question. After a surreptitious glance around to be doubly sure no one was "overhearing" their conversation, Towhee hunched closer to Raven and, in the ptero variation of whispering, made small, jerky movements as she signed, -Is that even possible? What does it mean? That I'm a... a dude? Or something?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 13, 2018, 08:39 AM