Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Raven quickly reassured her, though she also provided an anecdote that didn't sit well with Towhee at all. Her face screwed up in baffled disbelief. How could a wolf be born in the wrong body? It made no sense to her. But she didn't ask any questions about this other wolf, much too caught up in her own identity crisis.

-I don't have a dick,- she pointed out almost defensively, -so how can I have a ball? And don't guys have two anyway? Are you sure that's what it is?- Realizing that she was barraging her older sister with questions which bordered on incredulous, as if doubtful of the woman's skills, Towhee frowned and signed, -Sorry, I just... I don't get it.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 13, 2018, 08:19 PM