Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She let herself be mollified, for now. Later, her attitude toward this development would decay; it would become something of a watershed moment for Towhee. But right now, she looked into Raven's earnest eyes, the color of blooming sunflowers, and felt properly reassured.

She rolled her own eyes fondly at Raven's comment, then paused for a beat before signing, -Well, I guess... that's that then.- She shrugged. -I'll let you get back to your relaxation,- Towhee added with a tight smile. She moved forward to lick her sister's cheek. -I'm gonna go see if Tywyll and Cinder want to play.-

But when she disembarked, she didn't head toward her godparents' den. Instead, she began plodding toward The Roost, only to slow and hesitate. She then switched directions again, headed toward the borders. She wanted some time to think all of this over and a nice, boring patrol was just the ticket.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 04:15 PM