Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Three days after the landslide, Towhee finally mustered the strength to tunnel to the surface and push the last stone aside. She gasped, gulped in her first breath of fresh air in days and shut her eyes against the glare of the overcast sky, white as a bone. With a noise somewhere between a snarl and a whimper, she hauled herself out of the narrow tunnel, then slid down a meter or so until she collapsed at the foot of the brand new deadlock. The pass was now an impasse.

But Towhee didn't even think about that. She had been trapped beneath the rock pile for days; being confined to the grove was a godsend compared to that. She was injured and weak, not to mention deeply worried about her cohorts. Covered in blood and dust, the Kilonova tried to rise.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 12, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 21, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - November 05, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - November 11, 2019, 11:13 AM