Hideaway Strath She lives in red light.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She made it into a seated position, her forelegs trembling so badly that she knew she shouldn't even bother trying to stand. Towhee drew in a breath and tried to take stock of her condition. She felt exactly as though she'd been clobbered by a pile of rocks. She grimaced when she twisted to assess her sides and back. Not only was she covered in various cuts, she was pretty sure one (or more) of her ribs was broken. Her tail was definitely broken; it was quite crooked and limp. Her bad leg was throbbing dully, her head a bit more sharply. Her chest burned, presumably from the dust kicked up from the landslide, though every breath of fresh air seemed to soothe it a little.

Nonetheless, she coughed, which drew a low moan from her lips. She needed a medic. Towhee immediately wanted Raven, though of course her sister couldn't help her. She was far away, somewhere on the other side of the rock wall that had once been a thoroughfare between Hideaway Strath and the rest of the Teekon Wilds. She'd still only registered it dimly, though part of the Kilonova was acutely aware of the predicament.

Ruenna, she thought next, lifting her bloodshot orange eyes to peer into the strath. Was the Fusor out there? Was she okay? What about the others? Although the thought of howling made her scratchy throat clench, Towhee nonetheless prepared to toss back her head and shout for help. In that last second before she squeezed her eyes shut and sent out the call, a familiar figure materialized and raced toward her.

"Sundance," Towhee croaked, her voice sounding rough as sandpaper. He looked all right, though she couldn't resist nosing him a bit. "Where are the others?" she asked after a beat, her voice now nothing but a harsh whisper.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 12, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 21, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - November 05, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - November 11, 2019, 11:13 AM