Hideaway Strath She lives in red light.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trepidation swept through her, though pragmatism was hot on its heels. There was no reason to believe every single member of the pack had been outside the territory when the quake had struck. Actually, Towhee knew for a fact that most of them were at home at the time, since she'd been on patrol. Hence her own predicament. Her rapid heartbeat slowed a little.

Sundance said something about those trapped on the outside. Towhee shook her head lightly. She couldn't worry about them. They weren't cut off from the entire rest of the world. They could find help. It was those trapped here in the grove that worried her, the two of them included.

It didn't bode well that nobody else was coming to her aid. Towhee wanted to rush off toward the rendezvous site to make sure her brother and son were okay. But she knew she didn't have the strength, not now. She hoped they would show up soon but, in the meantime, she would just have to take what she could get.

"Sundance, could you come here," she rasped, "and just stay close." Towhee realized she was trembling. She did feel cold, though she had a feeling it was more a matter of shock or something of the like. She was in pretty bad shape, after all. It would probably hurt when Sundance touched her. Nonetheless, she knew she needed him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 12, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - October 21, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Sundance - November 05, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: She lives in red light. - by Towhee - November 11, 2019, 11:13 AM